COVID-19 Policy for Clients
We have taken all precautions and government advice to keep you and our staff safe. We ask that you agree to the following and the massage is taken up on your own risk.
Customer visit requirements
You confirm that you do not currently have any COVID-19 symptoms. These include:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- You sanitise your hands on entry and at all available convenient moments.
- Please notify us if you are a high-risk category and/or have received a letter from the UK government to shield yourself from COVID-19.
- A mask is worn at all times from upon entry and until you have left the building this can be removed when face down
- You will have your temperature checked upon arrival. A temperature higher than 37.8 degrees will result in you being unable to receive a massage from our staff due to safety concerns.
- A shower is recommended before commencing your massage and after if required. Please ask us regarding the use of our on-site facilities and towels.
- Email and phone number must be provided for NHS Track and Trace.
NHS Track & Trace registration
Please complete the following form to record your visit: