Terms & Conditions
To book an appointment for your chosen treatment, please use our online booking system here on the ‘Booking’ page. If you have any queries regarding your booking, you can email . We request an email address and phone number during the booking process so that we can send you a reminder of your appointment.
Cancellations & Re-scheduling
We understand that cancellations and the need to re-schedule appointments are a fact of life. If you do need to re-arrange your diary, we would appreciate it if you could let us know of any changes to your booking ASAP. However, if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, you MUST give 48 hours advance notice, to ensure that you will not be charged for the appointment. Clients cancelling within 48 hours of their scheduled appointment will be required to pay for the full appointment cost of the reserved service. You can cancel or re-schedule, you can phone us at the salon - 020 7286 5371, or send us an email -
All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice, and sometimes are only available in-store. However, we will try and give our customers notice, where possible, and also strive to ensure that our pricing information is correct and up to date. All treatments and packages are subject to availability and cannot be amended.
Please be aware, Thai Angels Massage and Spa LTD is not responsible for any loss of property on the premises. We kindly ask customers to be aware of their belongings at all times.
Under no circumstances are staff to be spoken to rudely, aggressively, with sexual tones or ask to perform acts of a sexual nature. If this occurs, you will be asked to immediately leave the premises immediately and NOT receive a refund. Judging by the circumstance, we may also phone the police and file legal proceedings. Failure to leave the premises after being told will result in police action being taken. Underwear MUST be worn at all times.
Please be aware, Thai Angels Massage and Spa LTD is not responsible for any injury received from our services. Our staff are trained professionals, any existing injuries or requirements must be disclosed prior to receiving the service.
Gift vouchers can be used against any service at Thai Angels Massage and Spa Ltd. Vouchers must be presented at the time of payment and are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash. Change from vouchers will be given as credit on a customer’s account. Any credit added to a customer account has the same expiry date as the original voucher. We do not give cash as change. All vouchers have a stated 12-month validity from the date of purchase and cannot be extended or used after the voucher’s expiry date. Please ensure you use your voucher within this time. We recommend booking well in advance. We are unable to replace lost or stolen vouchers. Our vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with monthly special offers and selected promotions. Our vouchers are non-refundable.
All the clients need to arrive 15 minutes before the appointment time for preparation. By this, the treatments will start at the set time. If you are running late, a phone call is required. Your arrival time will then determine the length of your treatment, which will end as originally scheduled.
The minimum age requirement for access to the spa is 16. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.
These are gratefully received but at your discretion.
Due to the nature of the current COVID-19 pandemic in the UK, we have taken the following steps to ensure both our clients and staff are safe during these times.
- Mask will be worn at all times by all clients and staff on-premises.
- Ample hand sanitizer will be available for both staff and clients.
- All staff have been trained on increased cleaning schedules and sanitizing of all surfaces and rooms before and after a massage. Also regular cleaning of common touch areas.
- Social distancing policies are in place, limiting the number of people in one room at any one time.
- Deep cleaning after the closure of the premise every day.
- Massage Rooms & Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Temperatures of all staff and clients will be taken upon arrival. A temperature of below 37.8 degrees will be considered acceptable.
- All towels will be sealed after use in bags, and then washed in a hot temperature wash.
- A client form MUST be filled in and signed upon arrival, this instructs them on their obligation to keep staff and others safe while in the premises .
- Staff have filled out a form detailing their obligations to keep the workplace clean and safe
- All customers MUST provide an email and phone number so in case of emergency contact tracing can be immediately be implemented.
- Showers on-site are provided and recommended for the client before a massage.
- Waiting areas are clearly marked for social distancing and additional areas are outside to prevent crowding. Only one person will be allowed in reception at once.
- All couples massages must be done with couples that are living together.
- Staff will now be required to have staggered breaks in order to allow for social distancing
- All staff are required to isolate themselves for 14 days if they develop symptoms or if they are in direct contact with someone who has symptoms. They will be able to return to work early if they received a negative test for COVID-19.
- Floor marking and posters will indicate the required social distancing and also remind clients of the new policy for COVID-19.
- All changes have been made in-line with the UK Government’s COVID-19 guidance.
- We will not be taking 30 minute massage bookings until further notice.
We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, Thai Angels Massage and Spa Ltd will use an automated third party to market massage services and special offers at Thai Angels Massage and Spa Ltd.
How we use the information that we collected about you?
- To track how you use our website to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website to keep you signed in our site to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
Opt-out and Automated Marketing
We use personal data and information through an automated third party marketing service, to inform you about our massage services and special offers. We solely work on an opt-out basis, where explicit opt-out must state to stop marketing information from Thai Angels Massage and Spa Ltd. To opt-out please email .
Access to your own information
At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at . After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Removal of your information
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
The retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us: to provide you with the services you have requested; to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities; to support a claim or defence in court To support NHS track and trace To promote our massage services and special offers.
Compliance with the law
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at . If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is: Thai Angels Massage and Spa Ltd, 26-27 Western Mews, London, United Kingdom, W9 3NZ.